Pulse SENS’O – LoRaWAN
The Pulse Sens’O sensor is used to remotely read metering data from three meters: water, electricity or energy. It turns existing meters into smart meters via a public or private LoRaWAN® network.
Different versions available:
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use.
- 3 configurable inputs for pulse counting and/or status reporting
- Waterproof for protected indoor or outdoor environments (waterproof version available)
- Up to 12 years of autonomy
- Use case: tracking water consumption.
- Remote reading of water, electricity or energy meters with a pulse output.
- Remote reading of the load curve.
- Cost-effective and fast solution that turns any pulse meter into a smart meter.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company