Remote temperature – SigFox
The remote temperature measures the temperature in buildings, temperature-controlled rooms, cooling towers. It regularly transmits the data – according to its configuration – over the SigFox™ radio network.
- SigFox™ technology
- Embedded temperature probe (NTC)
- Instant temperature measurements
- Min/Max/Mean temperature measurement over 24 hours (DDU)
- Differential data compression
- 12 years of autonomy (data compression mode)
- Agri-food industry: supervision of refrigeration systems in logistic centres, storage centres.
- Industrial processes: temperature monitoring of equipment and water, air, gas piping…
- Energy optimisation in buildings (residential, tertiary): supervision of heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems.
- Indoor or outdoor environment.
Other product suggestions from the SigFox range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company