Move’O – LoRaWAN
MOVE’O has 4 sensors: passive infrared (PIR), temperature T°C, humidity Hr% and luminosity.
The data is transmitted via a public or private LoRaWAN® radio frequency network.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 3 years of autonomy
- Measuring ranges / accuracies:
– Movement: up to 12m, 102° x 92° detection, 68 zones.
– Temperature: 0°C to +55°C / ± 0.2°C
– Humidity: 0% to 100%rH / ± 2%.
– Brightness: 0,01Lux to 83 000 Lux / 5%.
- Indicators (LEDs): Network pairing
- Monitoring space occupancy
- Occupancy rate of meeting rooms
- Heating regulation according to the occupation of a zone,
- Classification of the BMS in class A within the framework of the CEE scheme
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company