Toran’O – LoRaWAN
The Toran’O AtEx zone 1 sensor is used to report status changes, pulse count values and analog measurements of equipment in an AtEx 1 sensitive zone such as water, gas, electricity or thermal energy meters, mechanical pressure switches, pressure transducers. It allows existing equipment to communicate over a public or private LoRaWAN® network.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 3 pulse inputs or status reports
- 3 analog inputs: 2x 0-5V and 1x 4-20mA
- 1 stabilised switched power supply output
- SAFT LS17500 Lithium battery on holder
- Differential data compression
- IP55 or IP68
- Up to 8 years of autonomy
- In explosive atmospheres, read index values from gas, electricity, water or energy meters with pulse output; load curve monitoring.
- Detection of leaks, fraud and tear off.
- Check the condition of mechanical pressure switches located in sensitive areas.
- Associated with a pressure probe, measurements on a gas network.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company