Temperature 1x remote probe – LoRaWAN
The TEMPERATURE 1x remote probe sensor is dedicated to temperature measurements in buildings, temperature controlled rooms, cooling towers, and transmits data over a public or private LoRaWAN® radio network.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Remote temperature sensor (NTC) – 2m cable – Ø 6mm
- Measurement of instantaneous temperatures
- Differential data compression
- 12-year battery life (data compression mode)
- Use case: monitoring the temperature of domestic hot water (DHW) systems
- Temperature monitoring of a water system (DHW, heating water outlet / return, chilled water production).
- Cold room monitoring.
- Temperature control in an industrial process: paint line, flue temperature.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company