Lev’O+ LPG Level solution – LoRaWAN
The Lev’O+ LPG Level solution enables remote reading of LPG gas tank levels. The tank level is measured and transmitted periodically over the LoRaWAN® network to the remote application. The unit is composed of the TORAN’O AtEx zone 1 sensor and a Rochester Gauge.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Ready to install bundle with probe and transmitter.
- Easy to deploy and use.
- Plug & play with TORAN’O device (not supplied)
- Probe power supplied by TORAN’O for the duration of the measurement
- Remote level measurement probe on 2m cable:
– Output voltage: ratiometric 10-90%
– Accuracy: +/- 4% of full scale.
– Horizontal LPG tank (vertical on demand)
- Use cases :
– Remote monitoring of fixed or mobile tank levels using information from the Rochester gauge via the LoRaWAN network
– Smart industry: level monitoring in tanks
– Smart farming: level monitoring in fertilizer or milk tanks or silos
- In a Hazardous Area, remote reading of LPG tank level.
- Optimisation of LPG distribution logistics.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company