Vaqa’O – LoRaWAN
The VAQA’O sensor measures the temperature, relative humidity, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations in the ambient air of a room in a building, a flat or a house. VAQA’O allows the monitoring of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). The data is transmitted via a public or private LoRaWAN® radio frequency network.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 3 years of autonomy
- Measuring ranges / accuracies:
– Temperature: +0°C to +55°C / ± 0.2°C
– Hygrometry: 0% to 100%rH / ± 2%.
– CO2: 0-5000ppm/ ± 100ppm
– VOC index: 0 to 500 / ± 5
- Indicators (LEDs): Network pairing and IAQ
- Use case: Indoor Air Quality monitoring in establishments open to minors, in the workplace and at home.
- Supervision of heating, ventilation and air conditioning installations.
- Energy optimisation of buildings (residential, tertiary).
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) monitoring in public buildings (schools, nurseries, hospitals, etc.)
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company