Ventil’O – LoRaWAN
VENTIL’O measures air vacuum pressure in a Continuous Mandatory Ventilation (CMV) system or Air Handling Unit (AHU). Periodically or upon exceeding a configured threshold, VENTIL’O uploads its data via a LoRaWAN® network.
Also available: optional digital input to monitor equipment status.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Differential data compression
- Autonomy > 10 years
- Depression measurement
– Measuring range: 0 / + 500Pa
– Accuracy: -/+10Pa from 0 to 200Pa; -/+5.5% beyond this range
– Resolution: 1 Pa
- Room temperature measurement
– Measuring range: -20°C to +60°C
– Accuracy: -/+2°C between -10°C and +60°C
– Resolution: 0.1°C
- IP65 tropicalised
- Optional digital input to monitor equipment status
- Remote monitoring of a ventilation chamber, of an air handling unit.
- Predictive maintenance through detection of the degree of fouling of the filter.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company