Temperature – 2x remote probes – LoRaWAN
The Remote Temperature Sensor 2 Probes is dedicated to temperature measurements in buildings, and transmits data over a public or private LoRaWAN® radio network.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 2 remote temperature probes; IPx7 waterproof probe; stainless steel tip for better reactivity; diameter less than 6mm, blue and red colour markings.
- Waterproof for protected indoor or outdoor environments
- 12 years of autonomy.
- Use case: monitoring the temperature of domestic hot water (DHW) systems
- Industrial processes: temperature monitoring of equipment and water piping.
- Maintenance of building equipment (residential, tertiary): monitoring of domestic hot water (DHW) systems, supervision of heating installations.
- Indoor or outdoor environment.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company