Vaqa’O+ – LoRaWAN
The VAQA’O+ sensor measures temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations in the ambient air of a room in a building, a flat, a house. VAQA’O+ is used to monitor Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) according to presence thanks to the detection of luminosity (lighting) and the movement of people (PIR) in the room.
The data is transmitted via a public or private LoRaWAN® radiofrequency network.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 3 years of battery autonomy
- Measuring ranges / accuracies :
– Temperature: 0°C to +55°C / ± 0.2°C
– Hygrometry: 0% to 100%rH / ± 2%
– Atmospheric pressure: 300 to 1100hPa / ± 0.6hPa
– CO2: 0 to 5000ppm
– VOC: index 0 to 500 / ± 5
– Brightness: 0.01Lux to 83,000 Lux / 5%
– Motion: up to 12m, 102° x 92° detection, 68 zones
- Use case: Indoor Air Quality monitoring in establishments open to minors, in the workplace and at home.
- Supervision of heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems.
- Energy optimisation in buildings (residential, tertiary).
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) monitoring in establishments open to the public (school, childcare centre, hospital, etc.)
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company