Triphas’O – LoRaWAN
The TRIPHAS’O sensor allows the remote reading of the electrical energy consumption of a three-phase installation in a non-intrusive way via the LoRaWAN® network. In a single-phase installation, it is used for submetering. The sensor is specially designed to meet the energy management needs of industrial and tertiary buildings, operating with medium and high energy consumption equipment.
- LoRaWAN®, Class C
- Easy to use and deploy
- External RF antenna which can be remote
- Measurements at regular intervals
– Active, reactive power
– Active, reactive energy
– Average or instantaneous power (analysis of change of consumption/maintenance regime).
– RMS voltages and currents
- Remote reporting of energy and power absorbed by a tertiary building.
- Industrial process monitoring (drying bench, agricultural greenhouse).
- Non-intrusive energy audit campaign.
- Telemetry, energy management
- Real-time monitoring of power consumption at the three-phase meter
- Submetering on up to 3 single-phase circuits
- Any industrial application: industry, shopping centres, data centres…
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company