Pulse SENS’O AtEx zone 1– LoRaWAN
The Pulse Sens’O AtEx zone 1 remotely reads metering data from water, gas, electricity or heat meters in AtEx zone 1 sensitive areas. Pulse Sens’O allows you to make all your mechanical pressure switches communicate with one another in AtEx zone 1 explosive atmospheres. It transforms existing meters into communicating meters via a public or private LoRaWAN® network.
Different versions available:
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 3 pulse inputs or status reports
- SAFT LS17500 Lithium battery on holder
- Differential data compression
- IP55 or IP68
- 10 years of autonomy (data compression mode)
- In explosive atmospheres, read index values from gas, electricity, water or heat meters with pulse output; load curve monitoring.
- Detection of leaks, fraud and tear off.
- Checking the condition of mechanical pressure switches located in sensitive areas.
- Fast and cost-effective solution that transforms any pulse meter into a communicating meter.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company