Lev’O+ Liquid Level solution – LoRaWAN
The LEV’O+ Liquid Level solution is used to determine the level of a tank, cistern or cavity, to accurately monitor variations in the level of the liquid and does not require knowledge of its geometric dimensions. By measuring the relative pressure of the liquid (water, fuel, oil, liquid fertiliser, etc.), LEV’O+ transmits the data over a public or private LoRaWAN® radio network, thus enabling the application to establish the relationship between the analog value and the height of the liquid.
- Easy to deploy and use
- Plug & play with TORAN’O device (not supplied)
- Probe power supplied by TORAN’O for the duration of the measurement
- Remote level measurement probe on 5m cable:
– Pressure range: 0…0.3 bar
– Accuracy: +/- 0.8% of full scale
– Resolution: 0.1% of full scale
– Relative sensor 4-20mA
– Suitable for fitting in 1-inch pipe
- Use cases :
– A tank connected for remote level monitoring via the LoRaWAN network
– Smart industry: level monitoring in tanks
– Smart farming: level monitoring in fertilizer or milk tanks or silos
- In explosive atmospheres, remote reading of fuel oil, lubricant, liquid fertiliser, milk or water levels in a container: underground, overhead, mobile, indoor and outdoor tanks.
- Remote reading of water level variations; piezometer.
- Optimisation of fuel distribution logistics.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company