Smart Plug – LoRaWAN
SMARTPLUG is a LoRaWAN® Class C smart device that monitors and controls plugged equipment. It monitors and sends reports about power line quality.
- LoRaWAN®, Class C
- Easy to use and deploy.
- Up to 3500W – 16A switch On/Off capability.
- Monitor and report Power/Energy/Voltage/Frequency.
- Socket types E, F and G available.
- Measurement of power consumption of an equipment (coffee machine, refrigerator, etc.).
- Remote rebooting of a server.
- On/Off remote control of electrical equipment with 230V – 16A max. power supply.
- Educational: training and exploring the possibilities offered by the LoRaWAN network.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company