Press’O + – LoRaWAN
The Press’O + sensor transforms any type of 0-10V, 4-20mA analogue gauge into a Class A sensor connected to a public or private LoRaWAN® network, enabling any fluid level to be monitored, measured and remotely read.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to use and deploy
- 1x input for pulse counting and/or status report
- 1x analogue input0-10V
- 1x analogue input4-20mA
- Stabilised and switched 10V or 14V power supply, to manage the power supply of the gauge connected to the sensor
- Differential data compression
- Battery operated or 9-24V external power supply
- 5-year battery life (data compression mode)
Associated with various sensors:
- Reporting at regular intervals of:
– the water pressure, gas pressure on a water or compressed air system.
– the pressure head in a well.
– a pressure associated with the fill level of a tank (fuel oil, liquid fertilizer).
– a global acceleration level, vibration detection.
– a high temperature in an industrial process.
- Monitoring of 13.5, 24 or 48V battery charging voltage.
- Process monitoring: cathodic protection, beer pump.
- Humidity detection.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company