In’O – LoRaWAN
IN’O is a LoRaWAN® Class A or Class C sensor designed to transform any type of binary I/O sensor into a remote wireless sensor that monitors and controls industrial equipment status.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to use and deploy
- Simultaneous monitoring and control of up to 10 inputs and 4 outputs
- Data compression for batch report
- Battery operated or external power supply
- Battery autonomy up to 10 years
- Use case: technical alarms transfer.
- Remote monitoring of processes such as:
– water treatment plant
– lift pump
– fire hydrant
- remote forcing a valve, a pump to check the correct operation with a loopback on an input.
Suggestion of other products from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company