Clos’O – LoRaWAN
CLOS’O is a LoRaWAN® sensor that determines if a gateway is properly closed. Installed on the frame (or on the fixed part), it detects the position of a magnet fixed on the gate’s moving part.
The sensor reports over a public or private LoRaWAN® radio network the open or closed state of the gate. An alert is transmitted if the sensor is pulled out.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Autonomous sensor
- Detection of gate opening and closing
- Large detection distance: up to 35mm
- Sensor pullout alert
- Very simple installation
- More than 5 years of autonomy
- Set intended for outdoor use
- Leaf closure verification: barrier, gate, garage door, etc.
- Continuous monitoring of fences, along free surfaces on grounds, around highways, railways, industrial sites.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company