Intens’O – LoRaWAN
The INTENS’O sensor measures the electrical current that flows through the AC power supply of any equipment. The sensor is used to determine the equipment status according to one or more configurable current thresholds. Data is transmitted over a public or private LoRaWAN® radio network.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to use and deploy
- Remote current clamp (Split-core current transformer)
- Measurements at regular intervals
- Battery autonomy up to 12 years depending on configuration
- Use case: Elevators and escalators: warning and facilitating intervention in the event of a breakdown
- Monitoring the operation of an electric motor in machinery: moving walkway, escalator, elevator.
- Predictive maintenance based on preset thresholds: ageing of a bearing, increase in mechanical clearance.
- Public lighting: monitoring of current intensity from a light source, with detection of hatch opening.
- Buildings, factories : supervision of an elevator, machine, process for control of correct operation
- Indoor or outdoor protected uses
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company