The ModBus/LoRaWAN® Bridge collects data from any ModBus RTU existing equipment and connects these devices to a public or private LoRaWAN® network. The Bridge has the capability to change the behaviour of the ModBus device by writing into its registers.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A or Class C.
- Easy to use and deploy
- Management of all the variables (read and write) of a ModBus (or JBus) RTU slave equipment from a remote server via a LoRaWAN® network
- Battery life up to 10 years
- Use case: immediate response in the event of a refrigerated unit failure.
- Index reporting of electrical submeters in the tertiary sector, in industrial cabinets.
- Reporting of the energy produced by a boiler room from an energy meter such as Sharky or Kamstrup.
- Remote monitoring of PLC, of BMS central facility from state registry reading.
- Remote control of PLC to force a motor, a valve.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company