Support and Documentation
Pilot Wire – LoRaWAN
The SMARTPILOT WIRE is a Class C LoRaWAN® actuator that monitors and controls up to 6 operating modes for any electric heater as well as any active load (ON/OFF) driven by a relay.
- LoRaWAN®, Class C
- Easy to use and deploy
- Active load monitoring and control
- Data compression for batch status report
- Class II protection
- Remote time scheduling in a server.
- On/Off remote control of a DHW tank, of a lamp post, of a unit heater.
- Pilot wire electric heater.
- Smart public lighting: lamp post ON/OFF remote control.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company